New Feature Suggestions

I suggest you ...

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the Dauntless to your list of games.

It's an extremely popular game now that it has released on console and it's a perfect fit for the100.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Move the Share button a bit further away from Leave in mobile app

Not a big deal but it would be nice if the Share button wasn’t so close to Leave. Reminds me of accidentally booting people in Destiny instead of promoting to leader 😁

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Cross Platform LFG

I would love to see a tab in the app itself where anyone can see who's online and playing for any platform. Specifically PS4, Xbox and PC

With games like Anthem missing a Clan feature this would allow me to keep everyone together with the least amount of "stress" on the members as possible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Alert to games created that match interests

Allow users to flag activities that interest them, and set parameters. For example:

"Send me a push notification when Last Wish Prestige runs are created, from my group or public games, that start after 8 PM on weekends."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add table top RPGs to the games list

We use the 100.io to organize our online D&D games (using Roll20. I have to select game: "other" and activity: "other", which is awkard.

Would be nice to perhaps get Game: Online TTRPGs, Activity: list a bunch of ttrpgs.

thx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Language filter for clans

We have a Dutch language exclusive clan for The Division 2. I'm missing the option to select a language for my post and to search for language when looking for a clan to join.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Join a game from reserve without having to back out and rejoin

When you join a session as a reserve thar isn't full and you want it a couple of days later when you know for sure you can make it currently you have to back out of the session and rejoin. I suggest giving us the option to just join the event instead of the hassle of backing out then rejoining.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow "starts now" game time for "real-time" LFG

Many times I find myself just wanting to form a fireteam at the present time, instead of a future date/time. I have tried posting a game for 15 min in the future and then changing the time over and over, but that gets annoying. It would be nice to have a "starts now" type game, that will remain in the games list until there are enough players or the creator cancels it. That way, the post would remain up and current until its either canceled or the creator taps, "go" or perhaps automatically 15 min after the last person joins.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Location of number of people for group should be changed

the number of people needed for group should be easier to find instead of tucked away in more options

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Discord notification when a new The100 user joins group

The100's group chat feed gets a new post when a new user joins the group, but it would be great if that could be sent to our Discord server as well.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Limit the Discord widget so it is only viewable by group members

I'd like to make it more obvious for group members to join our Discord server, but I don't want that invite link to be generally viewable to the public.

One way to do that is through the Discord widget. I have the invite link for that widget disabled for our server since the widget is shown to the public, but if the widget were only visible to group members, I could enable the invite link to show making it easier for group members to find their way to our Discord server.

An alternative would be a separate field for a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Push notifications to mods when players request to join group.

We can receive notifications about games starting and if we are directly mentioned but if a played requests to join a group we want to see that and acknowledge it as quickly as possible.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Group Alliances

Group Alliances. I think alliances would be a great addition to the site, especially when activity in the game is a little lower. Allow mods to form an alliance with another group on the site. Members would stay in their original groups and would have the option to make their games group only and alliance only. So essentially, if one group is having trouble filling out a session, they could open it up to their alliance group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Private tracking list of users we played with

This would be only for our purpose and doesn't really have to be thought of as a no-karma or shit-list. It could be that this player is too hardcore and I'd rather not play with him/her or could be that this player is just someone to avoid.
    It would be nice to have pre-built categories but a simple one sentence free text is good enough.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. By game activity score

Looking for groups to join by activity score is somewhat limited since there are so many different games supported. Propose have activity score by game, so that players looking for a group that plays overwatch find a group that has high activity score instead of a group that has overwatch in its games, and has a high activity score, but really just plays destiny or another supported game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. "No Show" protection

I was just posted "no show" after a failed raid and I'm a bit ticked about it. The raid was scheduled for 6PM, which I was on time for but didn't get going until 6:40. The group went to LFG twice to replace people in that time that joined and left, and after about another half hour of the group just not getting the mechanics I decided to leave. "No Show" should only be able to be reported within 15 minutes of a scheduled start time, not over an hour after it was originally supposed to start.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make a welcome page / block for new members

It'd be nice to have a special page or block for the group that serves as a "thanks for joining and welcome" message to new group members. Something that has to be clicked to dismiss/acknowledge for new members that join, and perhaps a way to redisplay it for existing members. But this content would NOT be accessible to non-members.

My specific use would be for special links for group members, like the invite link to our Discord server, or link to our 'code of conduct' page, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug in Max Team Size option when starting a game

When I create a Rocket League game, and select a max team size, this setting is not reflected in the listing. When I go back and edit the team size after creating the game, the number is saved correctly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Create games by a system account

When creating games, have a system/site/bot account create it. Benefits to this could be:
    - setting up pre-scheduled games and the creatpr does not have to join all those games
    - Games do not go away when the only one in it leaves it
    - This can be used as a motivatikn for e people in using the system (me as a clan founder is having a hard time motivating people to create their own games and so many people stick with other systems only inviting close friends and not giving the full clan roster the ability to join in)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

New Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base