2 results found
Many times I find myself just wanting to form a fireteam at the present time, instead of a future date/time. I have tried posting a game for 15 min in the future and then changing the time over and over, but that gets annoying. It would be nice to have a "starts now" type game, that will remain in the games list until there are enough players or the creator cancels it. That way, the post would remain up and current until its either canceled or the creator taps, "go" or perhaps automatically 15 min after the last person joins.
This idea has been started. Add an ASAP checkbox when creating game session that would override the start time. This would leave the session up until its filled (for the remainder of the day) or until the user deletes it.
- The date that a member joined a group
- The date that a member joined the100
- Allow Hyperlinks in profile description
- Add HTML Section for Styling
- Pull Destiny and Destiny 2 power, light and level from Bungie API and display on profile
Supporters can now pull Destiny and Destiny 2 power, light and level from Bungie API and display on profile
- Don't see your idea?